Sunday 10 February 2008

Status Quo !!

I always have fun Reading people's status msg's... They can be quite innovative..Anything from finding dogs.. to loactions to life miseries to state of mind.. it can be just anything..


Here are a few i found :

  • Rajkot, GUJ: Su che? / Engg offsite: Murdeshwar, KA - a friend who is travelling and her status changes with her new destination every few days...
  • If winter comes, can spring be far behind??
  • When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt... - This ones one of my favourites :-)
  • Snoozilicious Maximus - A friend on leave from work back home
  • taxes..taxes..taxes and more taxes. Its that time of the year again.. he he
  • Mesmerised by Zakir Hussain’s performance at ‘Blue Frog’ last night - Blue Frog seems to be the most happening hang out these days..
  • -= a brand new day =
  • हाथी घोडा पालखी... जय कन्हैयालाल की!...
  • Desperately looking for Golden Retriever puppies. Any kind of help is welcome...
  • Still trying to like Client Servicing ... Aren't we all.. ha ha..

  • Yeah. i AM dreamin AWAY to glorY
  • I am starting with the beats I hear within my cold gone chest. For I ask of it to love some more, and love with all its zest.
  • Busy except for girlfriend
  • I must be strong and carry on 'cos i know i don't belong here in heaven...
  • I am most diplomatic when I dont speak!!.
  • workin-urgent 1's only
  • .... and then there are days when the pit seems endless.
  • You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus
  • zzzleep is takin over
  • Jaded
  • Pink Pandey strikes back - and that ones another addition to my never ending list of names.. :-)

Do add in few u guys liked.. :-) i love to read more..

3 comments:

Payal said...

haha...dis is one of da most interestin blog post i hav read..hehe

Nikhil said...

Hi!

Came here from the comment you left on Rashmi Bansal's blog.

Interesting, about you quitting your job and trying to figure what to do. It's mostly the same case here, but trying to figure out while I'm still into it.

Again, interesting post this. I've started a blog Orangeglassto track interesting trends like these. Things like Are Google Talk and Facebook status messages the next blogs?. Here's the post where I mentioned it.

Have a look at it and let me know if you'd be interested in contributing to it. Guess you'd be , you are from advertising, I gather.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

a few of my fav are

1.) Future can be taxing
2.) Future is jaan leva
3.) A soul in Tension thats learnin to fly, condition grounded but determined to try
4.) Pile on many more layers coz I`ll be joinin u there
5.)theres some1 in my head but its not me
5.) u rearrage me till m sane