Sunday 10 February 2008

I bought Clay :-)



Yes i am talking about the clay we used to play with as kids in school.. making faces and vegetables and loads of other mad things out of our own dear imagination..
Wondering why i bought it?? well my nephew came over today.. and happened to gift him a whole set of stuff like jigsaw puzzles, clay, crayons, colouring book et all.. man i wanted to play with it as much as he wanted to..
So couldn't resist myself and went and bought myself some clay as well.. :-) though dunno if i will manage to do the really cool stuff i see a lot of people doing out of it.. i still am very 3 yr old at it.. but its fun none the less.. colouring and sketching and using colours has always excited me.. i have a set of these things in b'by always and whenever i feel the need to go back to the drawing board.. :-) i always do.. its a good time pass and a very very good engagement.. rather than the same old adult crap that i do ... man i want to be a kid again.. it was so much fun :-) .. the gifts were so much more interesting than the clothes and stuff now..
i still get more excited when someone buys me colours and stickers and colouring books than any thing else.. i remember this one time my friend bhinee having seen my obsession with these things had got me this set of colouring books from her college trip to khandala.. man that was probably the best gift anyone got me in college.. :-)

2 comments:

Rithika Kumar said...

Ditto!!!
I know it might sound crazy commin from 23 yr olds that kiddie stuff still doesnt cease to excite us!!but it does...
I love buyin those ridiculously expensive,cartoon pencils and pens and crayon,paints,glitter sticks never cease to make not just my day but my week!!

So now i know what really gets u ticking!!crayons n clay comin yr way soon!!

Anonymous said...

clay is somethin i never played with but what still makes me become a kid is colouring books.I love colouring and drawing.Doin those same old houses with a pond in the courtyard with sun setting view,birds flying high above etc etc.But doin ur own things with colours is the best thing rather than following any pattern.I have my set of crayons which i use when m bored and if I want to avoid the Devil who waits to play with me ;)